Went to a midnight screening last night … and it was definitely my favourite out of the whole franchise thus far.
When Ash left Pikachu to be with the other Pikachus?
When the Iron Giant sacrificed himself for a town that hated him?
When a hunter shot Bambi’s mother leaving him all alone?
When Scar caused Mufasa to fall to his death while Simba watched?
When Littlefoot lost his mother?
TOO TRUE TO NOT REBLOG. I SHED WATERFALLS OF TEARS AT THESE MOMENTS
…My expectations when I gave up Facebook for lent. But then I ended up logging on (for school purposes of course) … and saw like 26 very nice notifications, and ended up checking them. They were calling my name. I couldn’t resist.
Amazing. Thought I’d add two more excuses of my own, if this one has run its course. I came up with them on my own, and actually went through with them. And yes, they did work.
Excuse Number Two
1. Copy the paragraphs you have already completed (if you do not have any, go on google and copy some text from there) , then paste those paragraphs over and over again on your Word Document so that it fills up the required pages for your assignment.
2. Add in a bunch of mistakes such as grammar and spelling here and there and print the paper.
3. The next day go to your teacher, show her your mistake filled paper and pleadingly say, with a shocked, sad, worried, or all of the above expressions on your face: “Miss! By accident I printed out the rough copy of my paper! I’m soo sorry! Can I bring in my good copy tomorrow?”
If you followed these instructions well, and if your teacher is a dumb one, you should have received an extra day to complete the assignment.
Excuse Number Three
1. Follow step 1 of excuse number two.
2. Instead of adding in spelling mistakes, chop out an entire paragraph from two of the pages. Print the paper.
3. The next day go to your teacher, and show her your paper that has missing text and say, with a very sad look on your face, “Miss! My printer didn’t print an entire chunk of my essay! Can I reprint it and hand it in tomorrow?!”
…Yes once again, all of these excuses worked for me. I put the pro in procrastinator.
Allll the time.
Especially now. Oh man, I suck.