I am going to try my best to ensure that this is not how the next four months will be spent. This summer will be different. I’ve got my license, and I’ve got a car (hopefully). Bring on summer 2011! (Three more weeks! woooo)
But then I came to the conclusion that I will start it on September 18.
Because that’s the day I turn 19.
It would be pretty cool to take a picture every single day during my last year as a teenager. Don’t you think?
Whether I take a picture of myself, what I’m wearing, what I see, or anything that is of interest. Everyday from September 18, 2011 - September 18, 2012 (Yes! The world will still be in one piece!) I am going to document that day in the form of one single picture.
And who knows, maybe even create a tumblr for it?
Well yup, that was just an idea that popped into my distracted head, at 2 in the morning when I really should be writing one of the many essays I have due in the coming weeks!
when your teacher asks you to read out loud, and you don’t even know what page they’re on.
Alll the time in elementary and high school! -_____-
Guelph-Humber kids where you at? LOL ;)
- A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation. They talked about so many things and various subjects. They eventually touched on the subject of God.
- Barber: I don't believe that God exists.
- Customer: Why do you say that?
- Barber: Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn’t exist. Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can’t imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things.
- The customer thought for a moment, but didn’t respond because he didn’t want to start an argument. The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again.
- Customer: You know what? Barbers don't exist.
- Barber: How can you say that? I am here. I am a barber, and I just worked on you!
- Customer: No! Barbers don’t exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside.
- Barber: Ah, but barbers DO exist! That’s what happens when people do not come to me.
- Customer: Exactly! That’s the point! God, too, DOES exist! That’s what happens when people do not go to Him and don’t look to Him for help. That’s why there’s so much pain and suffering in the world.
…or in the car. SMH.
I get sooo cranky. And when I’m cranky, I’m a bitch.
Submitted by trulylovely
AND MIDDLE EARTH:
AND BIKINI BOTTOM:
Places I’d rather live?
I wish these places existed! Would be so much cooler to say “Hey, I got you this keychain from my trip to Narnia!” …Plus, I wouldn’t have to go through airport security and all that, just have to go through my closet! If only…